Friday, November 6, 2009

Another Garage Sale

We have already started pulling stuff out for another garage sale. The weather is going to be nice on Saturday so we are gearing up. Last night we spent the evening pulling out boxes and more stuff to sale. We found boxes of stuff that were left over from our garage sales three or four years ago. We also made another trip to the dumpster. I am so glad we have my son here to help.

We live in the country so of course we have mice and snakes. I am terrified of snakes and Dawn is equally terrified of mice. My son is terrified of spiders. Dawn and I have really needed the help with the preparation of these garage sales. We have both lost a lot of the youthful strength we once had. He helps with the heavy lifting and has been able to repair things that we could not.