Sunday, January 31, 2010

What A Week

On Monday, a friend of Dawn’s died suddenly. Dawn started feeling bad on Sunday and now it seems she is coming down with a cold. She has slept or attempted to sleep in the recliner most of the week due to the abundance of sinus drainage. She said she felt like she was drowning whenever she tried to lay down in bed. I did something to my back. It only hurt when I bent over or set down! I have been coming home every day and going straight to bed.

On Wednesday, Dawn was feeling worse but needed to pick up two friends at two different airports. She was gone most of the day. I stayed home from work because my back was hurting so bad that the only way I could get relief is to lie down. Later in the day I decide to have a BLT and while I was cooking the bacon the hot grease popped and burned my figure. I’m not talking about a tiny spot, Nope, I do things right! It burned a spot on my middle finger from one knuckle to the other.

On Thursday, Dawn decided she might need to see the doctor. She received a couple of prescriptions and was told she had an infection and bronchitis. Then, one of my four legged coworkers died. He was about sixteen or so and was loved by everyone that met him. We will sure miss you, Trouble.

On Friday, It is very cold and rainy out. Dawn seems to be feeling better so she is out and about running errands. I am back at the office and my back is feeling much better.

On Saturday, The weather is cold and wet. Dawn is not feeling so well. She thinks she might have over done it on Friday. We stay at home and get caught up on the laundry and house cleaning.

On Sunday, The rain has finally moved on. It is still cold out and we stay indoors. Dawn is still feeling under the weather. I made a trip to the local half price book store. Seems everyone had the same idea. I didn’t find any RV books or atlas.

Thankfully, a week is only seven days long!