Monday, February 1, 2010

Best RV Forum

I have found a wonderful RV forum (http://www.rv-dreams.com/forum.html). I check it every day. This is a well thought out forum tha I really enjoy reading . I have been doing research for a few years now and have not found anything close in comparison to this forum. The members of rv-dreams are very friendly, knowledgeable and don’t mind sharing their experiences. I have posted a few questions on the forum and the members are fast to respond and give honest and helpful advice. I have learned a lot from these people in a very short amount of time. The topics cover anything from buying an RV, mechanical Info, camp ground reviews, cooking, boondocking, pets, RV Blogs and much much more. I highly recommend this forum to anyone that is interested in learning about the full-timing lifestyle. Stop by and check it out, you’ll be glad you did.