Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Niece Is Engaged

Last weekend we met my niece and her fiancé Erik in Frisco at Heritage Park to take some engagement pictures. They are a very cute couple and both are very photogenic. I felt so very honored that she asked me to take the pictures.

They are a very busy young couple and only share one day a week off, Sunday. So we met them about eleven on Sunday. At eleven it was already very hot out. The weatherman was predicting triple digit heat. Needless to say, we didn’t waste any time getting the pictures taken. I shot over a hundred pictures in about an hour and a half. I wanted to get it done before any of us fell victim to a heat stroke! It doesn’t make for very good pictures when everyone has bet red faces either.

Afterwards we grabbed lunch at a nearby restaurant. We drank a lot of iced tea and had a great time visiting.