Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WE'RE BUSY

27 More Days!!!!

We've been busy and it shows.


BEFORE

AFTER

Yes, we have been real busy and still have a ways to go. We took a trailer load of trash to the community clean up site and now we are spending all our extra time on preparing for the LAST garage sale. This weekend we will sale all we can and then donate what doesn't sale. After that we will finish filling up our storage unit and then will paint the interior of the house. 

Gota go, get busy.

Travel Safe
Dawn and Denise

11 comments:

  1. Wow! You guys are really on a roll!
    Less than a month to go :)

    We'll be counting down with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.M. hopin' yer storage unit are gonna be big evuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you two...you would think I was going along..HEY!! I guess I am in a way...I can live vicariously "full time" through you !!!FYI, I will need a cocktail hour now and then..just sayin'.:-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the garage sale. We're only planning to do one more when we get ready for the road. Hope the last bit of painting and clean up go smoothly.
    Syl

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the after picture. Wow you guys are moving along fast!!

    Evielynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is looking better... btw, i found an email reply from you asking me about my friend Claude - I don;t know where exactly he lives in rockwall but if you know a Claude from Lebanon I am sure it is the same guy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job on the cleanup and making room for your rig.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big improvement there gals. Way to go ! Jeeze, You guys sure have a lot of STUFF !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that was a lot of work. You are on the home stretch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Movin right along.... good for you guys!
    Have fun & Travel safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete