Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dentist Visit

I explained to my dentist that we're only going to be here for a month and needed to get dental work done quickly. Well, he heard me loud and clear. I spent a little more then three hours in the dental chair yesterday afternoon. I received a root canal, had three teeth pulled and got my teeth cleaned.

I woke up this morning with a larger face and some soreness. Glad to know I only have a couple of more procedures and I'll be good to go.

Cruzin2some

10 comments:

  1. I go to mine Friday hope its just a cleaning..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally HATE the dentist...If I had to be in his chair 3 hrs I would have had to get an IV Wine drip....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! Hope you heal nicely and the soreness goes away quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh poor you! But at least you're getting it done in one feel swoop. I think going to the dentist has to rank right up there with ...well gee...I can't think of anything bad enough to compare it to!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better you than me!! I hate going to the dentist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's ironic. I had a root canal this morning. It'll take a couple more months before he puts on the crown. I was hoping in be in Florida by then. I guess that's why we didn't make reservations. SMIlE...
    Syl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that was a lot for one visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three hours in one chair? Hope you brought a book to read! Or the office had some good magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for not posting any pictures of the dentist's office and torture chair! I hate going to the dentist - it's creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a lot of work in one day. I've worked in dentistry for 33 years so I actually don't mind going to the dentist. Guess I'm in the minority. Glad you are getting things taken care of while you are there. :)

    ReplyDelete