Friday, November 11, 2011

Feeling Better

Well, I think I'm going to make it! My face is once again normal size and the soreness is almost gone. We ran errands today. One stop we made was to Baskin Robins. We both needed a good ice cream.
Dawn loves chocolate
I had choc. chip

The heating vent in the kitchen floor broke and we needed to replace it.

We don't have a camping supply store close right now. We took our broken vent cover to Home Depot and found a replace. It was labeled as a mobile home vent cover.We are so happy that it fit perfect.

I will celebrate "51" on the 13th. Our neighbors and Dawn's nephew, Jet also have November birthdays. We missed Lisa's birthday in October so we've decided to make it one large group birthday celebration!!!

Dawn decided we would celebrate with a shrimp boil. That would be shrimp, sausage, new potatoes and corn on the cob all cooked in a large pot of seasoned water. Love It! Dawn had too much time to think about it so we'll also be having shrimp gumbo with bagette bread. Now she's added a shrimp cocktail ring too.

One thing I do know, everyone will get plenty to eat.

Cruzin2some