Monday, November 2, 2009

Daylight Savings Time

Daylight Savings Time is for the birds. I have a really hard time each fall when we turn the clocks back an hour. My body thinks I should go to bed within a few hours of night fall. That is difficult when the sunsets at five-thirty now! I fight to stay awake until nine.













I wish they would just quit messing with the time and let us get use to the natural time change of the seasons.

Our garage sale on Saturday didn't do so well. The weather was great. But Saturday was Halloween. I think people might have had other things on their minds instead of shopping at garage sales. We did have a lot of repeat customers. We sold quite a bit of Christmas decorations. We still have a lot of stuff to drag out this week for the next sale. I have already started boxing up stuff that has has been in all the garage sales that no one seems interested in. I will donate it to a local nonprofit and she if they have a use for it.

We are hoping that next Saturday we will be blessed with great weather again.

Sunday we visited with Mom and took her to the grocery store. The weather was great and she needed to get out of the house for a little while. She looks good and is getting her energy back.