Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Honey Wagon!?!

We need to buy a “Honey Wagon” How on earth did a sewer transporting devise ever get that name? I’m not sure I even want to know the answer to that question!

"Honey Wagon" is a term used to describe a vehicle that transports sewer from the holding tanks of RV to a dumping station when there is no sewer available at the campsite.

Anyway, we need to buy a sewer tote and don’t know anything about them. We are counting on our very knowledgeable RVing blog friends to help us out here.

After some of the experiences we have read and after many of our own uncomfortable experinces with empting the black tank, I have decided to purchase an outfit that is appropriate for the job.

Please let us know what you have and how well you like it.

Thanks in advance

Travel Safe Dawn and Denise