Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blog Comment Problem

We just want to let everyone know how much we love getting comments on our post. We read each one and click Publish. However, we have found that they all don't make it to the comment section of our blog.

We are not sure what the problem seems to be.

Please don't be offended if you posted a comment on our blog and notice that it doesn't show up. We published them but some seem to disappear after we click on Publish.

Maybe they are just wondering around in blog outer space!

Thanks again for all your comments 

2 comments:

  1. We had the same thing happen about a month ago, a bunch of us couldn't get comments to post, then Blogger fixed it and so far they seem to be going in okay, last week after I would click on publish I would get the screen that said your comment was published in the browser, then about 5 minutes later I would get another e-mail like the one telling me to publish it, but in the block where it says publish it said post, since I had checked the blog and it was already published, I moved that duplicate message to the deleted items in outlook. Today it seems to be normal again and I am only getting the one coment notification with the publish line in it. I guess it's just a fluke in the system. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna.

    ReplyDelete