Friday, March 11, 2011

Many Thanks

Dawn wants to say THANKS for all the birthday wishes. She was a very shocked at how many wishes she received. It really made her day.

Now I have to confess that Dawn's given me full reign when it comes to writing this blog and hasn't had any complaints until yesterday. The problem started when she noticed I posted her age. She asked why I felt it important to let everyone know how old she was.

After apologizing many times, she has given me her permission to write more post. However, I must have approval before pressing the publish button!!!

I find it interesting that many of the people that posted comments also mentioned they were in our age group. I really believe this is a great age to be stepping out into this lifestyle. Seems we are young enough to have fun and old enough to be able to read a map! It's kinda like running away from home at middle age! The exception being that we are taking our home with us.

Travel Safe
Dawn and Denise